Catholic flux

I’m back

In case you hadn’t noticed, I went away for a while. Now I’m back. Hello!

I decided the site was looking a bit old so I’ve refreshed the theme – it’s pretty close to the original so it’s not too jarring but it’s enough to make it look fresh.

I’ve thrown up some posts, too. Most of these had been saved in my drafts but weren’t finished so I didn’t publish. I’m still not happy with some of them but they’ll do for now I guess.

In case you’re wondering, yes I have changed the dates on the new posts… it’s not your feed reader messing up. This way it looks better from an archive perspective haha.

Anyway, I’m going to try to start blogging regularly once again as before. Things are much better in my life right now, I’m sure I’ll be able to find time.

Labels:

  • Created
    2.11.09
  • Author
    Lincoln Harper
  • Reaction
    0 comments
  • Link 
    Permalink
  • Share
    Bookmark and Share

Notable

Guide

Catholicism vs. Christianity

Review

In the media

Prayer intentions

Vatican.va

Vatican.va desperately needs to be updated

Methods for personal prayer »

We're all taught what to pray, but often how to pray is forgotten.

In this guide we'll explore ways that you can pray in your every day life.

The authority of the bible »

Catholicism and other Christian denominations are divided by lots of things, but arguably the most important is the role and nature of the bible.

Brother Sun, Sister Moon poster

Brother Sun, Sister Moon

BBC: Are nuns normal? »

A documentary series called "Am I normal?" aired on BBC 2 last year in which a psychologist explored 'normal'. In this particular episode, she tackled religion.

Trustworthy government and prisoners »

In recent times, the House of Commons has come into disrepute.

Sometimes it can be too easy to forget prisoners.