Catholic flux

“Are nuns normal?” video now working, sorry for spam

Microsoft Expression Encoder 2 icon This is just a quick post to say that the video accompanying the post “Are nuns normal?” is back online and working fine! Using Microsoft Expression Encoder 2, I was able to publish my video straight to the Silverlight Streaming Service. It takes a while to load, but I’m not paying for it so I’m not too fussed.

I’ve even added an option to allow you to embed the video into your own blog, providing you agree to the terms of use. I’m nice like that, you see.

I’d also like to say sorry to those of you who received multiple updates in your feed reader or email inbox. I didn’t mean to spam you with that one post! Getting that video to work was a trial-and-error process that took quite a few edits. I was unaware that each edit of the post counted as an update on your side, in future I’ll keep edits to a minimum. It shan’t happen again.

Enjoy the video. emoticon_smile

Labels:

  • Created
    9.5.09
  • Author
    Lincoln Harper
  • Reaction
    0 comments
  • Link 
    Permalink
  • Share
    Bookmark and Share

Notable

Guide

Catholicism vs. Christianity

Review

In the media

Prayer intentions

Vatican.va

Vatican.va desperately needs to be updated

Methods for personal prayer »

We're all taught what to pray, but often how to pray is forgotten.

In this guide we'll explore ways that you can pray in your every day life.

The authority of the bible »

Catholicism and other Christian denominations are divided by lots of things, but arguably the most important is the role and nature of the bible.

Brother Sun, Sister Moon poster

Brother Sun, Sister Moon

BBC: Are nuns normal? »

A documentary series called "Am I normal?" aired on BBC 2 last year in which a psychologist explored 'normal'. In this particular episode, she tackled religion.

Trustworthy government and prisoners »

In recent times, the House of Commons has come into disrepute.

Sometimes it can be too easy to forget prisoners.